Waiting for ticket help...

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Waiting for ticket help...

Post by Jessi » 04 Jan 2017 09:55 pm

So question. Is it normal to wait weeks - or even months - for tickets to be picked up?

I submitted a ticket on 11/22/16 in an attempt to get my main account unfrozen (it was disabled for my protection but I can't get the password reset to work or anything). It is still sitting with the 'open' status and hasn't been touched. I'm not really sure where to go from here. I tried messaging Neopets via Facebook and that was a dead end, and I have no idea how else to contact them :I

nomigid15

Re: Waiting for ticket help...

Post by nomigid15 » 05 Jan 2017 05:55 am

Sadly, for a ticket for that particular issue, yes.

Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy » 05 Jan 2017 09:57 pm

Yeah - I have one from April marked "open" and one from October marked as "work in progress". I think you might just have to be patient, as frustrating as that is. (Mine are for a non-frozen account with a broken password.)

Jessi

Post by Jessi » 07 Jan 2017 05:26 am

Ugh, thanks guys. Unfortunately I even had to go the route of making a new random side account just so I could even submit a ticket in the first place (which is, AFAIK, not against the rules since I can't.... access anything). Sigh. We'll see how it goes.

Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke » 16 Mar 2017 10:56 am

I need to figure out how to get into my sides on browsers that let me submit tickets in the first place. My main account has been frozen/glitched/dunno what since at least summer. Neo doesn't bother checking their support email, or it's so bogged down that they can't see but the tiniest fraction of it.

Jessi

Post by Jessi » 09 May 2017 11:59 pm

So I finally got a reply to my ticket... and unfortunately they basically won't help me unless I remember the EXACT e-mail address I signed up for Neopets with 15+ years ago. It's an old AOL e-mail so I just... have no idea. Even though I've offered a huge amount of proof that the account is mine... yeah. So basically still stuck.